Tea or Chai, as they call it is has been a popular choice in Asian countries for several years now. In recent year, the consumption of tea has been increasing in western countries too and tea has been gaining popularity. Different people have different beliefs when it comes to use of health care products. Several people are drawn towards various advertisements telling them about the benefits of tea, but products from most companies don’t have even half the benefits that they tout.
The Siberian Health Company is unlike these companies and genuinely works hard towards providing quality health care products to its customers. It offers genuine products, which easily do better than the cheaper false alternatives present in the market.
What is the Siberian Chai?
One of the products that the Siberian Health Company produces is the Siberian Chai brand. This tea comes in several different varieties. One of its markets is the Czech Republic in Europe. It offers 6 varieties of the Legendary Siberian Chai in the Czech Republic, namely Uyan Nomo – Joints Comfort Tea, Shedite Noir – Sleep Phase Tea, Sagaan Haraasgai – Female Beauty Tea, Kuril Sai – Intestinal Balance Tea, and Aminai Em – Liver Vitality Tea and Baelen Amin – Light Breathing. The Siberian Chai Brand is gaining popularity all over the world, especially in western parts of the country as it delivers quality products consistently and succeeds in meeting the wants of the people.
What are its Effects?
Green tea mainly helps people in losing and managing weight. The Legendary Siberian Chai does more than just helps manage weight. It helps decrease blood sugar levels, normalizes hormonal balance in women, and improves skin, hair, nervous system, and cardiovascular system, Normalizes water and mineral balance in the joints and normalizes digestion. These benefits are seen across the range of products provided by The Siberian Health Company.
The benefits of each type of tea sold in the Czech Republic are as follows:
- Baelen Amin: This tea was created on the basis of the Ancient healers, who valued the linden tree promoted light breathing and was known to be the protective amulet.
- Uyan Nomo: This tea is based on a cleansing formula that helps normalize water and mineral balance in the joints.
- Shedite Noir: This tea assures rejuvenation and a good night’s sleep by calming the body and relieving stress.
- Sagaan Haraasgi: This tea is known to enhance the female beauty and contains the olkhon motherwort herb, which is known to relive the body off negatives as per the ancient shaman healers.
- Kuril Sai: This tea acts as a dietary supplement and helps improve intestinal balance.
- Aminai Em: This tea, also known as the ‘Herb of life’ and is helpful for the liver and bile-excretion system.